vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Cage update

After a long time i finally managed to update Astrid's cage and removed the plastic shelving and i got myself wooden ones.
I have to admit translating and trying to explain "kiln dried pine" to people was not easy and i still feel insecure that the shelving i got might poison my baby!
In my quest for shelving most people i asked told me the wood i was showing in the pics was fir tree (and all of them suggested i buy boards like those we put in our beds to hold the matresses) but i read fir tree is poisonous for chinchillas.

So new shelves and more constructions to be made!

am posting 3 pics of the current shelving but there are still things to be done.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0744.jpg (100.7 KB)
File Type: jpg DSC_0745.jpg (95.9 KB)
File Type: jpg DSC_0746.jpg (87.6 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire