mercredi 4 mars 2015

*sigh* Unsafe pine wood, right?

So, I was trying to make modifications to my chinchillas cage and I made sure to buy untreated pine wood for it.



But, looking back on this it appears that it needs to be kiln dried pine wood.



Any recommendations on how I could make this pine would safe, dry it myself/cover it in fleece?

Or potentially a cheap place to buy it online? (I need quite a chunk to cover up the grate on the floor, I'm worried it's too rough on a chins feet.)



There's also pine wood used on the outside of the cage, but I'm not too worried about this as I can just keep an eye on my chinchilla to make sure she doesn't chew it.




Attached Images









File Type: jpg IMG_2946.jpg (93.4 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_2948.jpg (98.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire