mardi 17 mars 2015

Is my chin sick? Please help me :/

Hello everyone,



Yesterday at night I noticed that my chin wasn't moving around like she usually does. I thought maybe she was tired so I shrugged it off, then this morning I noticed she hadnt drank the water I put in her cage nor eaten the food, furthermore she didn't respond at all to the fact I opened her cage. I picked her up and she feels very limp.. I'm not sure how to describe it. She just doesn't seem alert. I tried to get her to run around she ran slowly until she reached a random corner then layed down asleep. She's still pooping but no pee. I have only managed to giver a tiny bit of water and a very small amount of yogurt (she refused everything else). I checked her teeth they are yellow and straight. Her stomach does not feel hard or distended. I usually feed her the chinchilla food I find at my local pet store, she always has cardboard or a chewing block for her teeth. I clean her cage 2-3 times per week and always give her fresh food and water. I should also add that I'm currently facing an extremely bad financial situation right now. Both my parents and my sisters have health problems and I'm a university student. In terms of money we can barely afford food anymore so to pay for a vet if I'm lucky only next week. I'm honestly at loss she was fine until yesterday...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire