dimanche 8 mars 2015

Looking for the Straight Scoop

I think I have found the best forum for my question...



I have been researching these little guys because I am (a) interested in one as a pet and (b) want to offer the best possible products for them on my website.



I'll be honest, I am not new to pets. I have all kinds from fish to feathers, but these guys look a little daunting to care for... diet considerations... temperature... dust baths... yikes.



So I want to go straight to the people who actually own them and care for them for my advice...



What are the basic must haves to care for these little guys? I'm not looking for brand name suggestions, just more what you look for when you choose food, etc., so I can make good buying choices for myself.



Best, Linda

owner, http://ift.tt/1NxrS7i



ps. enjoying the pictures of your Hedgies!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire