lundi 30 mars 2015

Hello from Minnesota!

Hi. I have owned rats for 10 years and hand feed the squirrels in my yard. They press their noses onto the patio door begging for hazelnuts... So a friend of mine knowing my admiration for rodents asked if I would take her daughters chinchilla because she didn't give him attention. I am his third and last home and they guessed he was three years old. I immediately ordered him a large cage and chin spin wheel and good food. He has been very calm and if I rub behind his ears he sits very still. I am totally smitten by his charm and curiosity. I have already gleaned fabulous advice from your forum as his care is nothing like my rat omnivores! So glad to come across this resource! Simon thanks you too...




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire