dimanche 8 mars 2015

Chinchillas and Chronic Illnesses

I'm trying to decide on what to do. I'm struggling with a chronic illness and trying to keep my chinchilla. My parents are convinced I need to rehome him but I'm so attached. He has already had 5 different homes and finally has a home where he is in a heathy environment and having his needs met. I just don't want him to ever go without again.



Sometimes he don't get out for playtime every single day, or he has to play by himself when I can't. He is starting to cry a lot. I was thinking about getting him a friend to play with. But that means more frequent cage cleans. Sometimes his cage goes a few days over then it's suppose to when I can't clean it. But other than that he doesn't go without.



I guess I'm hunting for advice on what to do. I don't really know, just want what is best for him. And if anyone else is struggling with health and keeping, or had to rehome your chinchilla, feel free to share your stories and experiences. Any advice is appreciated.





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire