samedi 21 mars 2015

Adding chins!

I was given the opportunity to add a bonded pair to my family, they are 2 1/2 and 3 year old standards. (I only have one single 7 year old mosaic chin right now) We're going to have all boys, I'm double checking too- I don't want any unplanned kits! I know some people have made mistakes before. I know the two new boys need a month of quarantine before joining Yuki in the chin room, separate room, washing hands, etc. I'm planning on everybody staying as they are- I'm not even considering a trio or intros until I know the two new chins much better and have bonded with them myself. I'm planning on bonding with them like I did Yuki- be around a lot in non-threatening ways. Like sitting next to the cage reading and be quiet and still and stuff like that.



Just wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks for new quarantines or new arrivals. Anything you wish you knew before going in?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire