jeudi 12 mars 2015

FN - one or two levels for one chin?

OK... you guys and your FN's have swayed me! I like the fully opening doors of the FN and the solid bottom (I want to move from aspen shavings to fleece). I have bought a chin spin from Quality Cages and my boy loves it, but I'm not to keen on the wire bottom floor (yes, yes, he would have ample resting spots) and the smaller doors (for cleaning and rearranging purposes). He's mostly litter trained, in the bigger cage, I'd get him a bigger litter pan.



He is currently in a Super Pet cage with 2 shelves; with the floor, he has 3 levels. It measures 29.5" long x 17" deep x 30" high. I'm thinking he will be sad if I downgrade him into a one level FN which is 36" long x 25" deep x 38.5" high (but the cage itself is only 24" high). The double cage (#182) ends up being 62" high, 2" higher than me!



Do you think he would be sad in "downgrading" to the one level FN? Or should I just get the two level and be done with it and just be extra careful if I need to move it? At night, he loves to sit on the top level and chill out.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire