jeudi 12 mars 2015

Possible Bumble Foot?

I just noticed one of my chins calluses were a bit swollen and red, and dry and cracked with small scabs. I touched to see if it was warm to the touch and it wasnt warm. Im kinda of worried that this can be serious and if it is bumble foot i would not want the infection to go to his bones or other extremeties. If you guys would want a picture i can take a couple tomorrow. I do have alot of shelves in his cage. And he sits were he pees sometimes. I just dont want this to be serious. i have been searching for a knowledgable chinchilla vet but most see rabbits and guinea pigs and none havent seen any chinchillas. And if the vets ive found have seen chinchillas they have had 4 in the past couple of years. And idk if i should set for that vet or i should keep looking




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire