samedi 7 mars 2015

Bonding?

I currently have a 1 year and 5 month old male Chinchilla. In a few days I will be bringing home another chinchilla, which I am hoping will be male too.

After Quarintine and after the new Chinchilla has settled again after being moved into my room, I would like to try and bond them. I have seen articles on bonding Male and Female, but none on Bonding Same sex pairs.

My idea is when they're bonded, buy them a HUGE Cage (Skyline Universal Flight Cage) for them.



Any ideas on how I would even bond them? I have heard of putting their cages together and starting to hope for the best when I put them in a neuteral space or squishing them together in a tiny space...



The big issue would be the fact Ryu hates to be held I have never managed to hold him without him drawing blood, ever. And this one will be the same (Pet store Chinchilla's). It would be difficult for me to just put the two in a nuetral space at the same time... (I was told if you put one in, and go back for the other, that is now the first ones Territory.)



I'm sorry if this is confusing.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire