lundi 9 mars 2015

How to train without treats?

Hello everyone!



I will be bringing me home my ten week old chinchilla a week from today & I am so excited!



I just have a few questions because I would like to train her how to jump up on my shoulder & eventually other tricks. However everything I have seen online is where people train their chins while using treats. I know that only rose hips & whole oats are generally safe for chins but she cannot have those until she is six months old.



Therefore what have you all done in the past for rewarding good behavior & training how to jump on your shoulder & other fun things with your chin? I would like to be able to work with her & teach her as many good habits as possible while she's a baby. I know six months old is still a baby but is there anything I can do before she's that age?



Thanks in advance! 😊



Sarah H.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire