vendredi 13 mars 2015

Concerned about breathing

I have noticed no symptoms of illness lately but a bit unusual breathing in my chinchilla for the past 1 day. I don't usually pay much attention to this unless I notice some kind of symptoms but now I did and (call me paranoid) I saw that it is really uneven. I looked at her side and he took a few quick breaths (maybe even slightly deeper), then normal ones and then a quick inhale again. She had just woken up and it might be just this. I'm only wondering if this is common or if it is a sign of some sort of respiratory infection. Better safe than sorry.



And also, I would really want some opinions before I take her to the vet because if it is not so urgent I might save her the 1-2 hour trip (which tends to make everything worse, especially in the cold weather)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire