mercredi 18 mars 2015

Was this a seizure?

This has only happened once before a few years ago.



I just looked up at my chinchillas cage and he was sleeping in his little wooden house with his head kind of hanging out. He was laying on his side sleeping and just started shaking/rocking. I went over to wake him and he did not respond to me talking to him or petting him. He stopped shaking and honestly I thought he died, I lifted his house up and he woke up suddenly and started to hop around. He acted completely normal afterwards and after a few snacks he has gone back into his house to make his bed and start sleeping again.



I remember something similar happened a few years ago, he was laying in the same house sleeping and started to shake and rock but when I called out his name he woke right up. This incident seemed a little more serious than the last one.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire