lundi 16 mars 2015

Something is very wrong.Help

Ok I'm Jackie. I have a standard male chin(Max) who is about a year and a half old. The past four days he has been lethargic, first two days i thought probably the heat because the past few has been the first time it's gotten in the 80's out this year. Last night I realized something was quite wrong. I have a lot experience with rabbits but he is my first chin. Currently i have no way to get him to the vet.



His symptoms:

*Lost weight

*doesn't run when i try to get him out of his cage

*Very small poop

*Little appetite



Symptoms he does NOT have

*sneezing

*runny nose

*hard abdomen

*diarrhea

*change in fur



He hasn't had a food change or been out of water at all and had plenty of hay. He ate a few raisins and most of an almond, tried giving him dandelion heads and wasn't interested. I have wild chamomile at my house should i give him some? What liquids should i give him, bottled water, water with electrolytes, i heard pineapple juice and papaya juice?



Please help Max and I. I can't loss my little Wild Thing




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire