lundi 30 mars 2015

New Chin Baby

Hi! My name is Amber and I just got my first chin, a 7 week old standard grey named Meeko. I brought Meeko home 3 days ago and he seemed to really love his new home almost immediately. He's already mastered his cage and really taken to a few accessories I have in there. He always greets me when I open his cage door and even hops up on my hand/ legs to explore a little. He seems to be eating fine (pooping a lot) but prefers hay over his pellets and he's been peeing but doesn't seem to drink very much water. Is that normal for a chin in a new environment? My main question is, he gets in these night and day moods where he'll be bouncing off the walls hyper, then will get in a somewhat lethargic mood and gets really still. I know they can sleep with their eyes open but it worries me when he gets really quiet. Is that normal too? Is he just get tired from romping around so much? Sometimes it looks like he's breathing kind of hard too. I know he isn't overheating because I have it 70 degrees in his room. I'm probably just worrying, but any insight or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!



-Amber & Meeko




Attached Images





File Type: jpg image.jpg (94.5 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire