dimanche 8 mars 2015

Will they ever be friends :(

I have had a male for 7 years, Tippy. He had two other housemates that passed away, but years ago. He's been alone since that time. I bought him a ferret nation and let him have the whole thing to himself while I waited on getting a new chin! Then I got Shadow. Well i sectioned off the top, leaving the grid flooring open, so they could get used to each other. They were barking and making noises and sniffing each other, then they started making nasty noises. They were calm for a while and sitting near each other, so I let them out together. It was okay at first, but my new chin is very aggressive. He was riding my other chin around the bathroom like a horse! And then they started fighting. Tippy bit Shadows nose and gave him a little cut. I then tried the cage in a cage method, Shadow in the smaller cage he had lived in previously to me adopting him, and he seemed to want nothing to do with Tippy, who was looking to bond. After a week and a half I sectioned off the top again because I felt bad and he seemed stressed. Tippy has always been submissive in pairs, and Shadow is very aggressive. Idk what else to do!!! Will they ever be friends, or will I always have them separated 😱




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire