mercredi 25 mars 2015

Litter Training and How to Build Pine Litter Boxes

Hi everyone! After litter training most of my fluffs and making progress with a few others, I decided to write a little post about litter training. A few weeks ago, I transformed my existing pseudo litter boxes into actual, tangible boxes that encourage litter training. It has worked for a few of my fur babies, and is made from safe materials and kd pine. The 'How-To' guide is here: http://ift.tt/1y7mded in case you were thinking about litter training or building a non-plastic box for your chins! This is a great starter box with an absorptive replaceable cardboard bottom that tracks progress and if adhered to the cage properly, is entirely safe. I'm not selling anything, just sharing a post about my boxes and how I made them.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire