mardi 10 mars 2015

Spike lost his appetite???

Hi,



Spike is turning 3 in two weeks. He suddenly has lost interest in his food.



This is strange as he has been on the same food his whole life and never had any issue. The food was recommended by the hedgehog farm he came from. It's called Spike's Delight Hedgehog food and is high protein low fat. Spike always eats his whole food allotment (1 tbsp).



Last week there was a night where he left a few uneaten pellets in his bowl, but enough to alarm me since he never has leftovers. Then last night he left almost all his food untouched (I'd say 90% was remaining the next morning).



He may be a little more lethargic but it also could be in my head.



He is drinking water and does not appear to have an issue there.



I am very concerned about the sudden loss of appetite. Please let me know what to do.



Thanks,

Nicole




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire