mercredi 2 décembre 2015

Chin Noises

Does anyone know of a good site with audio to learn about chins vocalizing? Lately my chin, Elsa, has gotten very vocal at night and I'd love to know what her noises mean. Problem is that I haven't been able to find a good site yet, either it doesn't have audio or the audio doesn't work and I have no clue what the sound is. I've found one site with audio, but no explanations and I couldn't find the explanations on other sites, so I'm kind of lost here.

If anyone has some sites to try that would be amazing because I'd really like to understand her better. Also any ideas on why she would randomly start being very vocal? She's typically very quiet. I've had her a few months and nothing has changed in my room. From what I have found on that site it sounds like chattering and a bit of calling. Any ideas on what's causing this to start?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire