vendredi 11 décembre 2015

Hay

Just a quick question about hay. I have a rabbit and a few other animals that eat hay along with the my chinchilla. I sometimes buy Standlee Hay pellets and cubes for the rabbit and other animals. My question is would they be safe for my Chinchilla?
My chinchilla gets fed a mixture of the following: Timothy Hay, Botanical Hay, Meadow Hay, Orchard Grass, Alfalfa Hay, and Oat Hay. Those are all loose hays (Most of which are Oxbow Brand). I do give him Timothy Cubes to eat also. (Yes, he also gets fed regular Oxbow Brand Chinchilla Pellets. Figured Id mention it just so no one thinks he is on a hay only diet.)

I was thinking about purchasing him some Pellets or Cubes of Timothy, Alfalfa, Oat, Bermuda Grass, or a mixture of all all the above. The reason I want to get them for him is I figured the different shapes and textures of hay might be away of keeping things interesting for him.

Any thoughts on this. Also, are there any other types of grasses or hays that are available for chinchillas besides what I had already listed. Since he cant have treats, a variety of grasses/hay might be the next best thing.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire