vendredi 11 décembre 2015

Chinchilla Lost Hair on Back (Near Hind Leg)

I was playing with my chinchilla, Cheech, and I noticed he had a bald spot on his back near the top of his hind leg (as seen in the attached picture).

The skin is warm and healthy. His skin has always been grayer than the average chinchilla, so it may look a little weird in the picture. However, his skin on the bald patch shows no signs of scabbing, redness, or irritation.

I was worried it might be ring worm, but I just check my second chinchilla and he has no signs of baldness anywhere.

He does tend to fur slip when he gets scared, and that's what I think this is, but I wanted a second opinion.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 12351120_10153179643960896_516824699_n.jpg (50.1 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire