samedi 12 décembre 2015

Gummy/mucus on chinchilla poo

Hey - I just joined this site so I'm sorry if this question is in the wrong place! But I've had my little chin, Waffle, for 4 weeks now, he's incredibly tame, sweet natured and friendly and we've had no problems at all. However - this morning I decided to switch out his hay bedding for some fleece liners instead, I thought they'd be gentler on his little feet and I've read great views on fleece bedding. Within MINUTES Waffle's poos started coming out soft, light chocolate brown colour instead of almost black like they usually are, and when I picked them up to bin them they had a weird gummy coating on??

Could this be stress down to the change in scenery of his home? He didn't seem out of sorts at all, still bouncing around and hopping onto my hands as I was repositioning his food bowls etc, and he took a little dried flower thing from his hay mix out of my hands no problem at all.. so he doesn't SEEM ill... could stress from a change around be this instant?? Or should I be more concerned?

If anybody can give me some advice I'd be ever so grateful!

Many thanks xxx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire