jeudi 24 décembre 2015

Brand New Chin Mommy!

Hi there everyone! My name is Gina and I am actually a new chinchilla mommy once again. I used to have chinchillas when I was a child, I had two when I was younger (though not at the same time), but haven't had one in many years. I have been wanting one again for quite awhile and this Christmas my mother in law offered to help me purchase one as a Christmas gift. So now I have my brand new baby Visenya!

We picked her up from Petsmart (as much as I HATE getting animals there). The woman who worked there told me that she had been purchased once and returned because the previous owner's dogs did not get along with her. At any rate, I brought her darling self home and she has been doing splendidly ever since.

Currently she is in a temporary rabbit cage, I am waiting for her three tiered monster of a thing to be delivered next week. I have to say she is probably the most social chinchilla I have ever had. That isn't to say the ones I had when I was younger were not social, but this girl is over the top. If you call her name she scampers to the door of the cage. When you open it she will just hop into your hands and believe it or not... cuddle. I have never had a chin who wanted to jump into my arms or cuddle lol.

I think she is white... but I might be wrong! She could be some other chinchilla color I just don't know about. I had never really seen a white chinchilla in person before. She does have little tiny speckles on her ears that are grey, but they are like little pin prick size speckles or freckles if you will. This is my girly and I think that about sums up my experience so far!



Eating a raisin mommy gifted her.



Hanging out on her ledge.

http://ift.tt/1MyGUFJ

Little video of my social butterfly. :D


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire