mardi 29 décembre 2015

New dust bath product.

I was contacted by Jason Kimberling from Hess Pumice Products about a product similar to Blue Cloud. He sent me some samples and I have been using them on both rescues and show animals for about a month. I can tell you that it works just as good as Blue Cloud in my situation and does not appear to get into the air quite as bad as Blue Cloud does. My son and I researched the product online and found that it does not cause respiratory issues. I also asked Jason about it and he told me it is recommended for use in children's sandboxes.

Jason just sent me a quote for shipping a pallet of 50 pound bags to my home. He is what he sent.

This is pricing if bought in pallet quantity (2,100 lbs) I did the math and it works out to 57 cents a pound.


  • Price per 50lb bag = $19 (.38/lb)
  • Shipping prices for 1 pallet to Aurora, CO:
    • Shipped to business = $278.45 (doesn't include product price)
    • Shipped to Resident = $402.03 (doesn't include product price)
Shipping of course would be different to other parts of the country, but this will give you a good idea. He is also looking into smaller packaging and I will let you know what he tells me.



I will keep this updated for all of you so keep an eye on this thread.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire