mardi 22 décembre 2015

Chin very tired after baytril?? Help!

Okay so my girl Amaretti had/has something wrong with one of her nostrils (not liquid discharge but just a tad crusty and turned a very pale yellowish colour) and she was prescribed baytril. I can't find the percentage of the solution but the amount to give is 0.15 mL. This is from a vet I absolutely trust her life with (he did her amputation when her break would not heal). But after reading online about some scary stories with baytril I am nervous.
She weighs 490 grams.

She is normally super energetic, but right now is lying down in her snuggle cube. She wasn't into her play time either and she has not eaten or had much if anything to drink. She also won't take her critical care even with apple juice in it.

As far as I know she doesn't have teeth issues, plus her break was within this year and I got to see the X ray of her skull as well. She also hasn't used her chew toys I gave yesterday. It sounds like teeth issues but this started right after the baytril started. I can't call until tomorrow but I don't know if I should give her the next dose of medicine. This behaviour is completely unlike her. I don't know what to do right now. Is there anything that I can do?
Other than the bit of crustiness on one nostril she looks totally healthy from the outside. Eyes are bright, coat is in good health.

Sorry for such a long post


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire