dimanche 6 décembre 2015

Looking to rehome two male chinchillas in Southern Maryland

I have two sweet male chinchilla brothers that I am looking to rehome. I believe they are about 6 years old. They would come with their ferret nation cage, fleece liners, dust house, flying saucer wheel, remaining food and dust, a box of chews from Blue's Bird Toys, a small portable vacuum I use to clean their cage (if you want it) and everything else I currently use to care for them.

I'm looking for someone who can really be their forever home and give them the time and attention they deserve. They're both very friendly and social, the standard gray is a bit more timid than the other, but he'll still come up to the cage doors to greet you and such.

I'm located in Calvert County. Please contact me at jessicarequilman@gmail.com if you're interested.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4969.jpg (91.0 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_4972.jpg (98.6 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire