mercredi 30 décembre 2015

Fleece liners and litter training

Hello, I've just got my first chins (a pair of two females) and after finding shavings EVERYWHERE, I was thinking about changing to a fleece liner? I have a solid bottom cage with multiple levels, but are there any down sides to using fleece? I'm also based in the UK so if anyone has any good places to buy them from that would be appreciated!

I've also read several threads that mention training your chins to pee in a particular area, as I've only just got my chins, I don't really know where they're peeing at the minute but I would like to know how to train them to do this? They're 8 months old, is this too late or a good age to train them to do it?

Any help anyone can offer would be great! Thank you in advance :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire