mardi 22 décembre 2015

Bentley's Checkup

Just got back from the vet and Bentley's checkup went very well!

6 months ago I took him in because of severe barbering and the vet said his diet was bad, his poop was too small, and he had a couple little tooth spurs and a sore tongue.

He suggested some changes to his diet which we have followed to a T. Bentley's coat is now beautiful, his teeth spurs are gone and his tongue doesn't have anymore red spots. His weight and poop are both good. I've really seen a difference in how my chin behaves now compared to before when he wasn't feeling good. Diet can make such a huge difference!

I found this forum about the same time as his prior vet visit and want to thank everyone for all the information posted here. It has really helped me to understand my chin better. I believe I still have a lot to learn, but at least now Bentley has much better care than before and is healthier. Thanks everyone!

I'm sooo happy I just wanted to share! :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire