samedi 19 décembre 2015

Epileptic seizure

Just wanted to share for anyone wondering the same thing. Acording to what little I've found online it seems my chin has probably had 2 epileptic type seizures. My son witnessed 1 about 2 months ago & he just had another 1 today.

I actually didn't really understand what my son saw till today. I would use the word convulsions or spasms to describe what I saw. It didn't last very long, few seconds and was a bit lethargic a few minutes after.

I did not purchase this chin. I only took it b/c a coworker didn't want it anymore & had it alone in a basement. Unfortunately, I just spent a lot of money on vet bills for my rabbit so I can't bring my chin to the vet. I feel bad but there's nothing I can do for him.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire