mardi 1 décembre 2015

picked up some new tile for Rain today

Hi guys :rolleyes2:

A galfrom one of my local buy sell trade groups touched bases with me to let me know she had boxes and boxes of ceramic tile setting around, as well as a tile saw so she could cut them to whatever I needed. I met with her this afternoon and picked up 4 12"x12" and 4 12"x10.5" tiles that she cut and stoned smooth for me.

The bottom of Rain's cage is 23"x23", so I laid one of each side by side across the bottom. It filled just over the front half of the bottom leaving the back half open since that's where she likes to go potty. I also laid one of each across the second floor which pretty much cover the entire floor.

Fir the top floor I put a 12"x12" tile in the corner where her food dishes are at with a granite cool stone on either side of ut. I have a couple extra tiles left soI can get a little better idea of exactly what I need and get them cut to fill things in a little bit better. Now I can work on shimming things up so they sit square and level.

What do you guys do to anchor the tiles down if need be so they don't slide around ?. Once I get them hemmed up I doubt they will but I thought I would ask. Thanks

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMAG1860.jpg (94.7 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCN2335.jpg (101.4 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCN2338.jpg (102.1 KB)
File Type: jpg DSCN2334.jpg (97.4 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire