mercredi 2 décembre 2015

New Chin Top or Bottom?

Sometime fairly soon-ish I'd love to get my Elsa a chin friend. I've been researching introduction methods and of course I know about the 30-ish day quarantine period. I'm wanting to get another chin from the same person, so hopefully that would cut down the risk of any diseases too.
Unfortunately my room (Elsa's room really) isn't big enough for 2 cages, but soon I'll be upgrading to a triple unit FN. My current plan is to keep the new chin in 1 unit and Elsa in the other 2 since that's about how much space she has now. Also I'd like to get a baby this time, so it being in a single unit shouldn't be an issue on space.

What I'm getting at is would it be better to have Elsa in the top 2 units and the baby in the bottom 1, or baby in the top 1 and Elsa in the bottom 2?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire