lundi 19 janvier 2015

Toy Questions!

Hello Fellow Chin Parents!

I am a chin parent of 2 lovely fuzzballs, Timon and Pumba. They are 7 months old and as happy as can be, wall surfing, hopping around, the usual. Quickly I learned that the two of my babies together chew up a good hanging toy in 1 or 2 days. So...I had an idea that maybe I can get them a bird toy. I mean after all, the bird toys look like chin toys, just giant. So I bought a toy, it's by 'All Living Things' and it is a Bark Cluster. It has a bell on the end. As soon as I got home from the pet store, I realized that I'm not sure what kind of wood it is. So before I give it to my babies I want to make sure that I don't hurt them.



Has anyone ever purchased a bird toy for their Chin(s)?

If so please let me know how this worked out and what kind of toy it was!



Or better yet, if anyone has any idea of what toy I am talking about and has perhaps purchased it, do you know what kind of wood it is and did it hurt your chins?



Also, what types of wood are not recommended for Chins?

:hmm:

Thanks so much guys!!

-Shana

and Timon & Pumba




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire