samedi 17 janvier 2015

Beige Male in TX

I have a 2 1/2 yr old male beige chinchilla. I haven't weighed him recently, but he's over 400g and has pink ears with grey freckles. He's very sweet and friendly with people (has been well socialized since infancy).

I got him as a kit from a couple in the suburbs who became unsuspecting chinnie parents after their second female turned out to be male. He's been with me ever since. I had hoped to keep him, but circumstances no longer allow for that.

I think he could be a candidate for pairing, but of course anyone who takes him for that purpose must be equipped to keep him if that does not work out. I have a two story ferret nation with poplar shelves and a ChinSpin that I would ideally sell with him. I'm thinking $350 for Henry and the cage, but nothing is set in stone.

I am in the College Station/Bryan area, but am willing to drive up to 200 miles to meet.

FOREVER HOMES only- the less this little guy has to move around the better.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire