samedi 24 janvier 2015

Beige Male in TX

coloring: beige (medium), pink ears with gray freckles, and red eyes

age: 2 1/2 yrs old, (born May 17, 2012)

temperment: quiet, friendly, has been well socialized since infancy, easily held (though not for long lol), active

I can't speak much to his genetics, but he has never had health problems. His mother was a very pale beige and his two siblings were med/dark standard grays. Sire's description unknown.

I bought him as a kit off of some unsuspecting chinnie parents from the suburbs who thought both of their chinchillas were female and he's been with me ever since. He's a real sweetie and very cute. I had hoped to keep him, but circumstances no longer allow. Of course, I was reluctant to rehome him through craigslist or a shelter because I want to know that whoever takes him is equipped to properly care for him. The less this little guy has to move around, the better.

I have a two story ferret nation cage with bass equipment metal pans on both levels. He also has a ChinSpin and poplar shelves which I made myself. For the right owner, I would give him up with all of his accessories for $350 total, but nothing is set in stone.

Please contact me through Chins-n-Hedgies and I will provide you with my cell number. I am in the College Station area, but I am willing to drive up to 200 miles to help transport him.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire