mercredi 21 janvier 2015

New Chin mommy in PA

Hey guys!



My name is Lauren and I'm a Senior Psychology Major studying at Indiana University of PA (maybe you've heard of it). I just adopted my first chin a little over 24 hours ago. I was told he was an adult grey male and I got him from someone who bred chinchillas, however she acquired this guy from somewhere else. I didn't want to support the pet stores by purchasing through them so I scoured the internet for a chin in need of a new home. I was able to get a very large two story cage for him and I went a little crazy at a few pet stores buying all sorts of treats and supplies. Needless to say, he's already spoiled. I've done extensive research on chins but I think that the best source of information is you guys who really know the ropes on owning a happy healthy chin.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire