dimanche 18 janvier 2015

FN and Kits

I brought home my 2 chins 2 weeks ago. They are soo adorable! I was lucky enough to get a double FN on sale over Christmas and then found a third level on Craigslist that was too cheap to pass up.



They are housed right now in the middle unit to get them used to the cage and because they are young. One of my kits was the runt of triplets and took longer to wean so she is still small. Isabel is now 12 weeks and weighs 225g. Her sister Mabel is 17 weeks and weighs 395g. I added smaller wire to the middle unit because I was afraid that Isabel being so small would escape. I look at them and think they are ok but I know looks are deceiving when it comes to a chins true size.



My question is at what weight do you recommend I take the wire off and when do you think it is ok for them to venture into the other units. (The other units do not have the extra wire to keep them in.) All advice is WELCOME!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire