samedi 17 janvier 2015

New chinchilla owner

Hello everyone at CnH I'm a new chinchilla owner i've adopted 2 of them i got them for free from a breeder that doesen't seem to care much about them anymore, i have some questions i have one chinchilla that is getting comfortable with me shes still skiddish and gets scared around me but is alot better than when i first got her ive had her for about 3 weeks now, today i adopted another chinchilla she was in the same cage as my first one and shes very scared but lets me pet her and hold her if im very quiet and soft talking and gentle to her i'm still giving her the space so she can get used to her new environment anyhow the reason why i am posting this is because her fur is very knotted shes sleeping in her dust bath but i don't know how to get the knots out of her fur if anyone can give me some advice so i can help her out and hopefully make her feel better, i wish i could adopt more chinchilla's i feel so bad for them but i am glad i have rescued two, maybe i can get a few more in the future with more cages >.<




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire