mercredi 21 janvier 2015

First time chin mom

Hey guys, I got my little guy, Oliver, a little over 24 hours ago and I'm sure I'm just worrying for no reason but he hasn't really been doing much. I've sat by his cage and watched him explore but he hasn't gotten into chewing his toys or running on the wheel (he actually hides behind it). He's eaten and from what I can tell drank a bit from his bottle. His poops are definitely normal (and everywhere haha). I've been able to hand him timothy hay through the cage and I put a treat in my hand which coaxed him over enough to stand on my hand a little and then scurry away. Just a little bit ago I was sitting by his cage watching him and talking to him and eventually he backed into what seems like his favorite corner and slowly shut his eyes (which I thought was adorable) so I figured he must not be too threatened by me if he'll shut his eyes while I'mm sitting right there.




Attached Images













File Type: jpg IMG_0100.jpg (157 Bytes)
File Type: jpg IMG_0101.jpg (157 Bytes)
File Type: jpg IMG_0103.jpg (157 Bytes)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire