dimanche 18 janvier 2015

Pine bird boxes?

Just wanted some opinions on them... I have 3 of varying sizes sitting here that they play on while they're out at night, but I'd like to put them into their cages for cuddling. They've pretty much eaten the boxes my husband made last year, and it is so chilly in their room at night, I'd feel better if they had more spaces to hole up. I do worry about the staples in there, but I check on them several times/day anyway.



Also... What would you guys say is the lowest temp they should go down to? I've heard "as long as their water doesn't freeze"... Mine are no where near that cold lol, but I sit here freezing while I'm watching them. We've had this batch for 6 years and they're all perfectly healthy,its me that feels bad. Our house goes down to 66 at night (71 during the day), but the room they have doesn't get the best heat for some reason. I'd say high 50's at the coldest.



Thanks so much for reading all that!



Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire