samedi 17 janvier 2015

My new chins!! So excited to have them! (pics!)

I started looking into becoming a chin parent several years ago. LOL, at first, I thought I'd house a chin in something like this....







...with, ya know, plastic toys and stuff :-P But thankfully, I held off and decided to do some more research. I eventually found this forum, did some other reading and digging on my own, and came up with a better idea of how to properly care for chins.

So, when I finally got to bring home a pair of sweet little 3-4 month old girls last weekend, they came home to a much better situation than the above!



This was the first cage I had them in, it's an Oxbow set up, before my FN arrived from Amazon, and it's also my backup cage:







These girls are fearless! Didn't even flinch at the fact that a kitty cat was watching them! (no, I do not let them play together!)







After the FN arrived, they moved into the lower level! They'll get access to the whole thing once they're bigger.







I must thank Seachin, for being a very wonderful resource for a new chin owner and tolerating my barrage of questions :-D And Shooper, from whom I purchased all the fleece-covered items and wood ledges the girls now get to enjoy, and chinchillacity.com, where I got their wooden hanging and toss toys, and the timothy toys like the hay carrot. They especially like the hanging "rainbow" toy.



I am very glad this forum exists to provide a wealth of important info for new chin owners!



<3 <3 <3







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire