mardi 29 avril 2014

Upper Peninsula of Michigan Chinchilla

Unfortunately I have to find a new home for my chinchilla (male, born November 2012, medium ebony). His name is Stormy Kromer. Long story short, he harasses my dog, who is now completely terrified of him.



With me, he is a fun out going little guy that loves to interact. He loves scratches and being carried around. He really is very interesting and neat to hang around. He'll hang out on my shoulder and follow me around his play area during his play time.



He lives in a Prevue 485 Feisty Ferret Home that has been modified with pine shelves, eats Oxbow and uses Blue Cloud Dust. I have his pedigree information, I bought him from Detroit Chinchillas down in Inkster, Michigan.



Understandably, I really want to find a good home for him, preferably with someone who has other chinchillas or at least experience with chinchillas. I would be willing to drive a few hours to meet someone half way, if it meant finding a good home for the little guy.



Feel free to contact me for more information.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire