lundi 21 avril 2014

Bloating? or Overfed

I got my chin about a week ago and realized that she may be either

1) gaining weight or

2) bloating



I didn't realize that when I wanted to change her pellets, i can't suddenly do it. When i realized, it was already 2 days since i swapped her pellets but i quickly gave her some of her old pellets back like a 3:1 ratio of old:new pellets. I usually give her around 1.5 tablespoons a day and she finishes most of it.

also, her poos have been consistently high in numbers and when i picked up a fresh one (i dont even know if its normal for me to be obsessed with analyzing her poos because I hear that you can tell a lot from it), it's squishable and dark brown. Not squishable to the fact that its liquidy, but mouldable



She doesn't seem to be low in energy because she does jump around early in the morning and early evening. And when i wake up to see her in the mornings i always see poop everywhere (assuming she has been jumping around) she does take long naps though during the day and starting around 11pm at night (then i'm asleep and can't see what she does)



I can't feel her stomach because she's still not used to me yet and the best i've done is pet her head (and that was once or twice) so i can't see if her stomach is tender or not.



Is she not getting enough exercise? or is she bloated? or am i just being very paranoid and acting like a worried chin mama =_=;;




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire