lundi 21 avril 2014

Gave Chins a Goji Berry that might have been bad

I gave them a treat today and later this evening i went to check up on them and normal them they always popcorn and always jump and try to steal there wood sticks from each other but i noticed there poop was mushy i got a paper towel and i grabed a few and the most recent ones dropped were moist and mushy so im thinking it could be the treat i gave them. I smelled the bag and it kind of smelled like it was going badz but they are eating hay, drinking water, playing alot chachi is the mellow one so he has his cat naps here and there. But other wise there good. Im just concerned about the poops being soft. I dont know if its both or just one but i dont want it to get out of hand and get worse. So i told my dad to keep an eye on the poops to see if there still sticking. If this continues until tuesday im going to have my dad schedule an appointment for them both beause i cant have them both go through some tough complications.i love them to death. My grandma did suggest burnt toast so i told her id hold off of that until tomorrow to see if theres some improvement. Ugh i hate going through this. This just started this evening and not any earlier because there old poops were firme and brown or darkish green. The stools arent aticking to there fur but when they step on them they get mushed.



I want them to get better asap and im hoping i can afford a vet visit because my dad paid the bills last friday and wont get paid again until this thursday :/




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire