jeudi 24 avril 2014

smeared poop?

So I recently changed my chin's fleece and realized that it wasnt as absorbent as the one i bought for her from ferret nation. The pee kind of just lingers there until it soaks in (I do have a pan for her to pee in and she usually pees in that, but she just likes to pee in every corner once i put in her new fleece)



I'm not sure what this is, but i assume she pooped there and then peed and the poop smeared from the pee soaking when she was walking away. Her poops have always been consistent in texture, squishable and pellet shaped, and breaks open to a solid centre (no holes or whatever). Some of her poops are a bit smaller though but i assume its because she's still getting used to being with me ( I just got her a little over a week ago.) She eats her pellets and hay (although she eats quite a bit of the hay from her timothy hay hide-out thing) and she drinks her water. She's energetic and frequently moves around and is used to when I give her food and clean her cage. Smart little thing she is



I wanted to post her picture here and ask for your advice. I think its just her poop smearing where she peed but I just wanted to make sure. (Included a cute picture of her :P )



Sorry for the long post. but wanted to give bg information. Thanks for the help! CnH has been my life saver :)




Attached Images









File Type: jpg 2014-04-24 20.55.29.jpg (95.5 KB)
File Type: jpg 2014-04-24 21.20.28.jpg (94.4 KB)






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire