mardi 29 avril 2014

Callus or Early Signs of Bumble Foot?

Does anyone have photos of Callus on a chins back feet or photos of a chin with the early signs/stages of Bumble Foot?



I can only seem to find Bumble Foot photos after it's gotten infected, bleeding, etc. and can't seem to find anything on calluses.



Before Macy passed away (19th), I noticed rough patches of skin on the outside edges of her back feet. Like the pads of her feet were over grown (not the best wording but hard to explain). I didn't think to get a picture as I was massaging her belly at the time, but did end up putting bag balm on it.



She had no wire in her cage. Cage was spot cleaned nightly, liners changed weekly, potty dish changed every other day, etc.

So I didn't think bumble foot but not sure.



Being that I have 7 others I'd like to know what to be watching for with both callus and early signs of bumblefoot as all their cages are the same.

No wire, wood ledges, fleece liners, potty dishes...etc.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire