vendredi 25 avril 2014

Newbie first timers unite

I've noticed a few of us on here are brand new first time chinnie parents...Just out of curiosity, I have a few questions:



1. How old is your chin and did you get a single or a couple/few?

2. Did you get from a breeder or rescue?

3. Do you have other animals?

4. Are you finding it harder, easier or about what you expected in terms of taking care of your chin?

5. Are you satisfied with the level of interaction you have with your chin?

6. Do you plan on getting another at any time in the future?

7. Is maintenance as expensive/inexpensive as you had anticipated?

8. Do you spend too much time obsessing, shopping, talking and thinking about your chin?



I'll go first:



1. I got a 2 month old single standard male. He is now 3 months old. I've had him for a month :)

2. I got him from a breeder about an hour away from my house.

3. I don't have any other animals.

4. I am finding that my expectations about caring for him were pretty spot on.

5. I am extremely satisfied with the level of interaction I have with my baby. he has come so far in only a month. BTW, he was hanging out on the top of my head last night for the first time!!!!!!!!!!

6. I do plan on getting another in the future!

7. The maintenance is more expensive than I had anticipated.

8. I definitely spend WAY too much time obsessing, shopping, talking and thinking about my Jasper, as evidenced in this quiz :crazy:




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire