mercredi 30 avril 2014

Need help with Housing Options!

I'm looking to spoil my chin, who is going to be two soon, and I want to get her a bigger cage. I'm between the ferret nation and the chinchilla mansion from quality cages.



So the ferret nation:

From looking at the pictures in the Ferret Nation Club thread, it seems that in order to revamp a cage I'll need to get the metal Bass pans and wood shelves... anything else I need to make it chin safe? I also noticed the fleece covering the pans, and I'm a little confused by that because I've always used CareFresh. How do you clean it if you line the bottom with fleece? I never knew that could be done before. Can someone explain the fleece lining to me please?



Second thing is cost. Revamping a ferret nation will cost more then getting the chinchilla mansion, and it seems that the chinchilla mansion is better quality. I'm not sure how to weight this cost/quality issue and was hoping for an opinion on that.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire