samedi 26 avril 2014

ack! Bass sent the wrong pan!!

I ordered a new metal pan from Bass equipment for my new cage. I've done this many times before, always ordering the one withOUT the cutout and never had any problems whatsoever. but this time they sent the WRONG PAN! my email order confirmation says the pan 1, the packing slip says pan 1, even the scribbed handwriting on the outside of the box says pan 1, and i was charged for pan 1.... but the pan has a cutout! this is pan 2! ARG!



has this happened to anyone? i need a pan without the cutout, and my CN is split into 2 cages!



i was covering the plastic pans that the CN comes with, using fleece liners, but my one boy is starting to get sneaky and pull it up to chew... so metal pans couldnt come quick enough. now i dont know what to do!



do i need to send it back to get the one i ordered? arg!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire