lundi 21 avril 2014

Liver problems

Hi, I haven't posted for a long time but need some help/hope. I took ferdinand to the vet on saturday because he had lost weight, was not eating well, and had small poops in addition to some other things.



They ran blood tests which came back last night and he had fatty liver, probably secondary to something else according to the vet. His blood clotted really quickly so the CBC may be off, but he also had low lymphocytes and was anemic according to that. I'm waiting for the vet to call back with what to do next.



I know that it really can depend on what else may be going on, but can liver problems be resolved/fixed.



He's my little buddy, everyone at the vets office fell in love with him instantly, if I'd let him, he would be in my lap or in the crook of my arm all day. I'm really worried about him and just keep thinking of worst case scenarios so want to know if there are any best case ones.



Thank you







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire