lundi 28 avril 2014

Stroke or Seizure? Something happened

Today when Sadie had playtime, she was playing like usual and then suddenly I witnessed just her left ear fold back. Then I watched as the left side of her body stopped working, and then it progressed to her entire body, like all of her muscles just collapsed. She was laying on her belly and sort of scooting around a bit, and when I picked her up she just felt completely limp in my hands.



It took her about 5 min once she was resting in her cage to appear somewhat normal, and another 15 min before she was hopping around her cage again.



This isn't the first time I've seen her limp and flat on her belly (I've seen her do that 10 or so times after playtime) but it was the first time I witnessed the entire incident of what happened. She's done it even after being out to play for as short as 10 minutes. It wasn't warm, and today she was playing for about 20 min before this happened.



She's always eaten and drank fine and hasn't lost any weight. Anyone know what this was?



I have noticed that this last year she has been less energetic, especially at play time. She sort of wanders and hops around, instead of sprinting and bouncing off the walls like my other chins do.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire